Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 May 2021

396. Back soon.

I’m resting this blog for a few weeks.  There are a couple of tentative gigs lined up (wohoooo) I'll try to remember to let you know when there are details


Meanwhile – here are some older posts to dip into. Just click on the titles -


Armageddon Will Not be Televised  (30th October 2012)

 

Nelson Mandela - if not a prophet! (Dec 2013)

 

My Parents Never Had Sex  (Sept 2014)

 

Syrian Air Strikes and Living in the Penisic Era  (Dec 2015)

 

The TAT economy. What is it and should we be scared?  (Sept 2016)

 

Do we need a tree museum? (May 2017)

 

Should I get a television?  (Oct 2018)

 

Black Fridays will wipe us out before climate change  (Nov 2019)

 

Deck The Halls With Endless Folly (Dec 2020)


And – of course – please do check out my books – e-book or paperback and available on extended distribution - My BOOKS 

If you have young children and want to encourage summer reading - check out Fun Poems for Children 


There are you tube videos for every poem contained in the book!