Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 June 2022

442. Maddest, most hilarious news item this week!

OK – I know it’s only Tuesday.

And by hilarious I mean the kind of hilarity one might experience on the post-iceberg Titanic if someone tripped over their shoelace.

The report I’m referring to is a header this morning in The Independent stating that someone (ooooh) in the Conservative inner circle (oooooh) reckons Tory rebels will act – and I quote “lightning fast” (oooooh) if Boris Johnson is found to have lied to Parliament.

I’ve nothing really to add because crazy cannot be satirised as many before me have commented. Put aside the intrinsically ridiculous idea of a ‘Tory rebel’ when the whole shower of them are the most bent-over, crawling, craven, crass, cretinous bunch you ever regretted. The article just left me wondering whether Edinburgh council would act ‘lightning fast” if any more dog owners are found to have left giant amounts of dog shit on the pavements around where I live…



*

Do remember to check out my adult novels, kids’ books, poetry anthologies  (plus there is a bit more biog) here My BOOKS 

CONTACT

I am available for spoken word comedy performance and editorial / comment articles. There is no social media link for me but communications will be forwarded to me from this email – edinburghfft@gmail.com