Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blog 48. Best of BGOTR, thanks and have a great summer.


Thanks to all the BGOTR bleaders for being blog readers.

Also massive thanks to Melissa Chaplin for setting up this blog for me, powering through my resistance to IT and for Elayne Chaplin her mum for filling me with cake to keep me calm while I was dragged into the 21st century.

Thanks to Aidan and Annie for a great gig at the Chilli and for Poetry Jack and Sam Hawkins for a lovely gig at the Pride fest on Saturday to end the summer term.

BGOTR is taking a summer break but until Tuesday 3rd September here is a list of some of the most popular posts in case you want to check out the archive.

Overall highest number of hits was for Blog 20. the blaunch
Most popular in terms of comments was Blog 4. Dinosaurs Cured my Performance Angst.

Then;
Blog 10. My One Night Stand with the Ghost of Bill Farrell
Blog 17. How to make Monopoly more interesting
Blog 23. What is Love? (The philosophy of Wile E. Coyote)
Blog 39. What is the Point of Newcastle City Council?

See you the first Tuesday in September
J