Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 May 2018

274. A litter of letters 2


I was potty training my grandson last week so no full blog today; instead here are links to the relevant letters pages of a variety of UK newspapers where you can find some more of my letters published this year.

The normal rules of decency not apply to the ruling elite -

Regarding the inevitable consequences of the wholesale outsourcing of government to behemoth private contractors -

Trump’s only motivation for everything is himself -

Just when I thought Blair could not revolt me more -

International Womens’ day – reason to hope

Cambridge Analytica and facebook -

The government’s fake sympathy for Syria -


Cracked beams in this Tory administration

And this one, yesterday, regarding the Home Secretary -  Amber Rudd’s resignation –
http://www.thenational.scot/news/16194814.Letters__